Keto Snacks Cookbook

These keto cookbook are a deliciously high protein low carb snack with even lunch that you can make in minutes. 
Using low carb condiments,vegetables and cheese, you can mix and match to make a tasty wrap without the bread so it’s gluten free too! 


And they only take minutes to make so they are good for keto meal planning.

This recipes didn’t turn out the way I planned. 
I had wanted to make an egg roll out of deli meat, cheeses and veggies. I thought it would be fun and cute looking.

Well it’s not as easy as it sounds and I ended up with these keto lunch meat wraps.  
Turns out they were easy and fun to make and absolutely delicious! 

They really are like a delicious sandwich or wrap without the bread and they take minutes to make and eat.





I know it’s just meat and cheese rolled up but it’s the contents that make it most delicious. 
And they are perfect for a high protein low carb snack, quick lunch or even a dinner. 




Lunch meat can be full of salt and nitrates and all kind of yucky stuff. So when ever possible I make my own lunch meat.





I have a whole post if you are interested
.




You can also check more Keto Diet full Information on our site : www.urbanbodycare.blogspot.com